Monday, September 1, 2014

Scuba Dive ~ Sharks Cove Shore Dive

This is a great shore dive on Oahu! Make sure you check the dive conditions though and GET UP EARLY! Parking is very difficult.

So we get to Sharks Cove and find parking. Yes! Get all of our gear set and on and walk down some "stairs" to get to the water. Watch your footing! Get to the water and I was really struggling to get my fins on in the water-there are rocks everywhere and the current was really knocking me around. But ok, got my fins on and was ready to go. 


What an amazing place to dive-it was amazing the further out we went! I highly recommend this easy shore dive and Eco Divers (they rent! and offer classes) is right across the street by the Food Land in Pupukea. 

The right side of Sharks Cove has cool areas where you can swim the coral-I recommend this side.

Enjoy!



The Hawaiian State Fish (the wedge tail triggerfish) the Humuhumu-nukunuku-a-pua'a

No comments:

Post a Comment